By accessing this website, you understand, acknowledge and agree to each of the following:
1. This material is only authorized for use in the U.S. and for U.S. persons.
2. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS: The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed and can fall as well as rise due to market and currency movements.
3. No Reliance: The information contained on this website is not intended to be relied upon as and does not constitute investment, tax, legal or other advice by Cohanzick, nor an opinion or recommendation regarding the appropriateness of any investment. This website should not be relied upon when making investment or other decisions.
The information on this website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events, targets or expectations regarding the strategies described herein (including those introduced by the terms “may,” “target,” “expect,” “believe,” “will,” “should” or similar terms). There is no assurance that such events or targets will be achieved, and may be significantly different from that shown here. The information on this website, including statements concerning financial market trends, is based on current market conditions, which will fluctuate and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons.
Certain information contained herein is based on outside sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed.
4. Strategy Disclosures: An investor should consider the Strategy’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Strategies are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Material on this website is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations for any purchase or sale of any specific security or commodity. No specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any recipient have been taken into consideration in connection with the preparation of this website. An investment in on of the Strategies mentioned does not constitute a complete investment program.
Investments are speculative and involve special risks, and there can be no assurance that an account’s investment objectives will be realized or that suitable investments may be identified. Many factors affect performance including changes in market conditions and interest rates and in response to other economic, political, or financial developments. An investor could lose all or substantial portion of his or her investment. No investment strategy or risk management technique can guarantee returns or eliminate risk in any market environment.
5. Private Investment Vehicles Disclosures - No Offer of Securities or Advisory Services: The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be and does not constitute (i) an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy interests in any private investment vehicle managed by Cohanzick Management LLC or its affiliates ("Cohanzick") or any other security or (ii) an offer to sell any investment advisory services of Cohanzick. Any offer to sell or solicitation to buy interests in any private investment vehicle may only be made by means of such fund's private placement memorandum, which contains detailed information concerning the terms and risks of an investment therein.
This website may not be used in any manner that would be deemed to violate Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933.
6. No Warranties: The information contained on this website does not purport to be complete. While Cohanzick uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. No representation, warranty, or undertaking, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained on this website; no reliance may be placed for any purpose on such information; and no liability is accepted by Cohanzick or any other person for the lack of accuracy or completeness of any such information. The contents of this website are current only as at the date they are first posted, or such other date, if any, indicated herein with respect to specific information, and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. All information contained on this website may be changed or amended without prior notice, although Cohanzick undertakes no obligation to update such information.
7. Restrictions on Use of Materials: You may use the information on this website and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal reference only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Such information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, stored in a data retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise - without the prior written permission of Cohanzick.
8. Trademarks and Copyrights: Copyright, trademarks, database rights, patents and all similar rights in or to this website and the information contained in it are owned by Cohanzick, its licensors or relevant third party content providers. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of Cohanzick or such third party that may own the trademark(s) displayed herein
9. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Cohanzick or any party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or updating this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use or access, the information on this website, even if a Cohanzick authorized user has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Cohanzick also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website.
Assets under management include those assets managed by Cohanzick Management, LLC as well as its 100% owned subsidiary CrossingBridge Advisors, LLC. CrossingBridge Advisors, LLC was registered with the SEC in 2017.
Registration as an investment adviser does not imply a certain level of professional competence, education or other special training.
Cohanzick Management, LLC serves as sub-adviser to the RiverPark Short Term High Yield Fund and the RiverPark Strategic Income Fund. CrossingBridge Advisors, LLC serves as sub-adviser to the Destinations Low Duration Fixed Income Fund and Destinations Global Fixed Income Opportunities Fund. CrossingBridge also serves as adviser to the CrossingBridge Low Duration High Yield Fund.